
Life, as they say, goes on....
In retrospect, as time travels on pass the Olympics, it does seem a little surreal now. But it's back to my other job as a Youth Worker and dealing with a rambunctious house with two young hooligans. But this whole Olympic experince has made me catch the blogging bug and I have decided to set up shop at a new locale! Here it is people:
Find out now about my life away from Aquaboose......
But wait, theres more......I do have my summers free from June to September. And I do return to haunt the waters of Burrad Creek in a very inconsistent basis. Only because through the immense generosity of Geoff and Jody who allow me the most flexibility to come and work on an occasional basis. So, I will, from time to time keep updating my occasional adventures on the high seas. You can guarantee that you will see an entry every July 1st, as this is a huge day here in Canada.
It is Canada Day and I have a contract in perpetuity to work on Granville Island regardless of my circumstances. Canada Day is Aquabus, Aquabus is Canada Day as far as I am concerned. And I am very proud to represent the maple leaf and rainbow colours on such a important and proud day for all Canadians coast, to coast, to coast!
So until then, be gentle with each other.....
peeeeaaaaccceee out sisters!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi, please leave a comment if you choose. I hope you enjoy reading my musings, and leave comments in the same spirit as intended. No offense is intended.