Saturday, May 14, 2011

Post # 60 - Aquabus sails to Flickr!


By Suup - Flickr

Little did I know what I was getting into when I became a member of Flickr.


Flickr is a website where you upload, organize and share your pictures online. It has community groups based on common themes. 

It has become quite the community, as I discovered when I went to members launch party last year during the Olympics....... 

By indieyuppie - Flickr

I noticed that there was a group for that other ferry company on the creek with over 1500 pictures! But there wasn't a Aquabus Ferry group...until now!  

So, I decided to jump in and became the 'Admin Commander' of the official Aquabus Ferries group on Flickr! 

And in just 3 weeks we already have 10 'Passengers' As of May 14th, 2011 we have 168 pictures of those famed little boats...... 

Here are just a few great pictures in this group: 
  
By Adri L


By Ridock - Flickr

By 604Photo - Flickr

Please follow this link to see more great pictures like these:


Aquabus Ferries


In the meantime...........


peeeeeeaaaaaaccccceee out sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, please leave a comment if you choose. I hope you enjoy reading my musings, and leave comments in the same spirit as intended. No offense is intended.