It's been over a year now since I started this blog.
Started as a record of my adventures working for Aquabus during the Winter Olympics, it has continued on with my own musings, stories, and life out and about around the island.
However, I have questioned how 'in the center of it all', I really am. Maybe not so in the strictest sense being an occasional visitor on and off the Island.
But, what I hope this blog has become is my own homage to everything Aquabus. The people, the boats and everything in between.
So, while I love to write, I've been pondering if I should continue this blog or not. Who reads my drivel anyway?
Well, apparently quite a few of you.
While I do have two official followers, who I know personally (thank you guys!), I took the lack of comments as a sign I was, as that old adage goes: whistling in the wind.......
Until I glanced at the stats of the visitors to this site in the past year:
Last year over 2600 visitors came by, and over 600 have taken a pew. Thank you all........
Guess I'll carry on.......
In the meantime......
peeaaaaacccceee out sisters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Hi, please leave a comment if you choose. I hope you enjoy reading my musings, and leave comments in the same spirit as intended. No offense is intended.